Monday 4 May 2015

BAM

BAM - Ancient wisdom for the new paradigm 

I Am Beautiful I Am Magnificent

This part of the acronym came from a Maori ceremony I participated in  in 1999.
 It was run by Aunty Kitty a Maori elder out in a a bush town in  Victoria. The ceremony began with some prayers to the earth , spirit and the four directions then we walked over to where there was a stone spiral labyrinth  set in a clearing of trees where we were asked to compete the labyrinth in total silence , not look at each other or talk to each other , when we passed each other were to look at the ground . One by one were guided to walk through it and the whole time in our head we had to say " I am beautiful and magnificent" for that is how the creator, our ancestrors that have crossed over , angels and ascended masters see us- ALWAYS 
.  At the end we were to go up to a tree and ask it for forgiveness for something. I asked the trees to forgive us humans for our lack of regard for deforestation. At the end we came back together as a group , Aunt said to me you look like you hugged the whole forest , I beamed "that was what I wanted to do " many women were crying and feeling blessed by it, Aunty told us that it may take days, weeks or even years to feel the power of the ceremony. Every now and then over the years I would remember it , however it wasnt until I was at my lowest trying to work out how to end my violent relationship that I remembered , "oh wait a minute I am beautiful and magnificent " . Anyone , which is nearly all humanity that has been verbally abused, bullied or hit understands how this effects our self esteem. As soon as I remembered my true magnificence it was like he could sense it and I knew it was time to start planning the end. 
After around a year of being away from that relationship I started thinking about how I could share this powerful ceremony , in a modern world as who drives around with a truck full of rocks and has a spare 1/4 acre to create this? 
So I came up with the new millennium acronym of  IAGBAM as a way for people  to empower them self NOW completely in this time and space no matter where you are  . For many of us we cannot  get to do this ceremony , so I am passing on the knowledge and wishing all people say this to themselves DAILY in a new modern way IAGBAM- I Am Goddess Beautiful And Magnificent . Ok I added a word and let me explain incase you never read any other of my blogs that the word "goddess' is merely the femine aspect of god - for we are always both and the imbalance is what has caused so much mental health issues in our society.

The men were also to do this ceremony and if we had time we were to go to the labyrinth set up for them and balance ourselves, so it is about the balance of both fellas.

On my journey in life I have attended some different gatherings sharing indigenous wisdom and experienced different empowering and healing practitioners. Body work , kinesiology , NPL , EFT and meditation.

Many people are sceptical however if you find a the right person you can truely experience great personal empowerment and if you want it you can get your IAGBAM on and get the self love happening, it is essential to your happiness and wellbeing. Take care out there, be kind to yourself and one another .





check out the clip on youtube the link is there for itunes, amazon music and many other platforms  if you want to buy it and dance sing and hum our way into our divine magnificence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObfH_eJPqj0



1 comment: